In sleep mode, your TRACK E is saving battery and can be remotely woken up.
Please proceed as follows:
- Update your TRACK E firmware to TRACK E firmware 2.2.0 first
- Open your Setup App and pull up the bottom sheet in your device list
- Click on the SLEEP button to send all TRACK E devices in your list to sleep
- Now your TRACK E devices will stay in that mode for 24h and save battery
- Pressing the the WAKE button will wake up all TRACK E in a few seconds / Wake them up individually by clicking shortly on a TRACK E in your list
- Make sure to Re-sync all your devices in the list after waking up the TRACK Es, when using Timecode
After 24 hours in Sleep Mode, the TRACK E devices are switching themselves off completely. So after that, you need to turn on your devices manually.
TRACK E uses Bluetooth Low Energy (LE). BLE was made for devices which run more than one year on a coin cell. So with everything switched off but Bluetooth, the device will only draw a negligible amount of power when in SLEEP MODE.