Timecode itself doesn’t synchronize your material, it only makes it possible. That’s why we developed Tentacle Sync Studio (macOS). Just throw in your clips and Sync Studio will automatically synchronize video and audio via timecode, in a flash. And don’t worry if you’re tied to other timecode devices, Sync Studio will also work without a Tentacle.
Version 1.17 is not fully compatible with macOS Mojave. Please download 1.18beta down below. We will fix this asap.
System Requirements: min. macOS 10.9 Mavericks
- Fixed RED support (RED SDK 7.0.7)
- Added enhanced metadata support for "Tentacle Audio Timecode Recorder" App (iOS)
- Added support for Canon Cinema RAW Light (CRM)
- Added support for FCPX 10.4 (XML Version 1.7)
- Fixed a bug where Media Export with Video only did crash sometimes
- Fixed a bug where import of Broadcast Audio Files did crash sometimes
- Fixed a bug where ProRes 4444 Export was falsely restricted to 1080p and 720p sizes
- Fixed a bug where Premiere XML files did not relink correctly from offline media in Premiere Pro CC
Latest Beta Version:
Release Date: 5. Nov. 2018
- Support for dark mode on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Fixed a bug where MXF Audio Tracks could not be read on macOS 10.14 Mojave using the Tentacle MXF Importer
Do not use beta versions in your production workflow until you have extensively tested it before or you are advised from the support team to do so.