Timecode itself doesn’t synchronize your material, it only makes it possible. That’s why we developed Tentacle Sync Studio (macOS). Just throw in your clips and Sync Studio will automatically synchronize video and audio via timecode, in a flash. And don’t worry if you’re tied to other timecode devices, Sync Studio will also work without a Tentacle.
WARNING: V1.19 is not compatible with macOS Catalina. Please download V1.20beta down below if you are running macOS Catalina.
System Requirements: min. macOS 10.10 Yosemite
New in V1.19
- Fixed critical bug (introduced in V1.18) where Sony MP4 / XAVC-S files did not export correctly to FCPX
New in V1.18
- New CSV Export feature lets you conveniently extract meta data of all your files into a spreadsheet
- Support for dark mode on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Fixed a bug where MXF audio tracks may not be read on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Fixed a bug where GoPro metadata timecode at 29.97fps did not read correctly
- Fixed a bug where Sony XML timecode at NTSC frame rates did not read correctly
- Fixed a crash when exporting CRM footage as "Original with embedded tc"
Previous stable Versions:
Latest Beta Version:
- Added support for macOS Catalina
- Added support for Blackmagic Raw (no playback, only XML/AAF export)
- Added support for 32bit Floating Point Audio
Do not use beta versions in your production workflow until you have extensively tested it before or you are advised from the support team to do so.