Timecode itself doesn’t synchronize your material, it only makes it possible. That’s why we developed Tentacle Sync Studio (macOS). Just throw in your clips and Sync Studio will automatically synchronize video and audio via timecode, in a flash. And don’t worry if you’re tied to other timecode devices, Sync Studio will also work without a Tentacle.
For full compatibility with macOS Big Sur, check out the new V1.30 beta down below!
System Requirements: min. macOS 10.11 El Capitan
- Added support for Tentacle Track E Recorders
- Added synchronized Wave Export (for Track E)
- Added "Read Audio Timecode" functionality for RED files
- Media Export now supports 32bit floating point audio tracks
- Changed License activation to support multiple user accounts
Fixed FCPX frame rate conform bug
Previous stable Versions:
Latest Beta Version:
System Requirements: min. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Added full support for macOS Big Sur & Apple M1 silicon
- Fixed Tentacle MXF Importer to correctly read Audio Timecode on Big Sur
Do not use beta versions in your production workflow until you have extensively tested it before or you are advised from the support team to do so.