Timecode itself doesn’t synchronize your material, it only makes it possible. That’s why we developed Tentacle Sync Studio (macOS). Just throw in your clips and Sync Studio will automatically synchronize video and audio via timecode, in a flash. And don’t worry if you’re tied to other timecode devices, Sync Studio will also work without a Tentacle.
System Requirements: min. macOS 10.10 Yosemite
- Added support for macOS Catalina
- Added support for Blackmagic Raw (no playback, only XML/AAF export)
- Added support for 32bit Floating Point Audio
- Added enhanced metadata support for DJI Osmo Action
- Copy timecode to clipboard
Previous stable Versions:
Latest Beta Version:
- Changed License activation to support multiple user accounts
Do not use beta versions in your production workflow until you have extensively tested it before or you are advised from the support team to do so.