Timecode itself doesn’t synchronize your material, it only makes it possible. That’s why we developed Tentacle Sync Studio (macOS). Just throw in your clips and Sync Studio will automatically synchronize video and audio via timecode, in a flash. And don’t worry if you’re tied to other timecode devices, Sync Studio will also work without a Tentacle.
System Requirements: min. macOS 10.10 Yosemite
New in V1.19
- Fixed critical bug (introduced in V1.18) where Sony MP4 / XAVC-S files did not export correctly to FCPX
New in V1.18
- New CSV Export feature lets you conveniently extract meta data of all your files into a spreadsheet
- Support for dark mode on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Fixed a bug where MXF audio tracks may not be read on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Fixed a bug where GoPro metadata timecode at 29.97fps did not read correctly
- Fixed a bug where Sony XML timecode at NTSC frame rates did not read correctly
- Fixed a crash when exporting CRM footage as "Original with embedded tc"
Previous stable Versions:
Latest Beta Version:
- Added support for 32bit Floating Point Audio
- Fixed a bug where App did crash importing MXF files from DaVinci Resolve using Tentacle MXF Importer
Do not use beta versions in your production workflow until you have extensively tested it before or you are advised from the support team to do so.