Timecode itself doesn’t synchronize your material, it only makes it possible. That’s why we developed Tentacle Sync Studio software (macOS). Just throw in your clips and Sync Studio will automatically synchronize video and audio via timecode – in a flash. And don’t worry, if you’re tied to other timecode devices, Sync Studio will also work without a Tentacle.
System Requirements: min. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Added full support for macOS Big Sur & Apple M1 silicon
- Fixed Tentacle MXF Importer to correctly read Audio Timecode on Big Sur
- Fixed parsing of NTSC frame rates in wave „bext“ (broadcast extension) chunk
- Fixed wrongly muted audio tracks when importing Canon RAW CRM files
Previous stable Versions:
Latest Beta Version:
- Significantly speed-up Wave Export
Fixed crash on startup, when a needed System Font was missing
Note: Do not use beta versions in your production workflow, until you have extensively tested it before or you are advised from the support team to do so.