If you are ordering from outside the EU, you do not need to pay VAT.
If you are ordering from inside the EU, there are two options:
- You run a registered business and therefore have a valid VAT number. You can order our products VAT free. But you have to ship them to a member state of the European Union. This applies to the following countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, UK, Cyprus
- You do not have a valid VAT number: You have to pay 19% VAT
There are some countries/parts of countries/territories that have special regulations like Monaco, Channel Islands, Gibraltar and so on. If you are not sure, check out this website:
I am ordering from within the EU AND I have a valid VAT number. How can I avoid paying the value-added tax (VAT)?
- Just add your VAT number at the end of the ordering process in our shop at checkout (before you hit the Buy Now-button).
- Our shop will connect with the EU servers to check if the VAT number is valid. This might take a little while.
- If everything is OK, the VAT will be automatically removed.
Make sure that your shipping address is within one of the EU member states.