We heard from several people that connection problems occurred with their iPhone, mainly iPhone 6 or 6s. If you are having that problem, please try the following. First connect your Tentacle to your iPhone and switch it on.
- Make sure you are using the correct cable: The Original Tentacle to iPhone Setup-TRRS cable which comes with your Tentacle Sync Set
- Check in your phone settings if the Tentacle App has access to your phone's microphone.
- Make sure the volume is set to a high enough level. If it’s OK, the red volume bar will tell you so: Headphone volume OK.
- Your headphone volume might be adjusted. To check, go to Settings > Music > Playback > Volume Limit
- Clean the headphone jack of the phone. Sometimes dirt causes connection problems.
- Try to restart your phone.
- If nothing of the above works out, there is an Apple 3.5mm to Lighting adapter cable, which is the best solution for that problem