- Open the Setup App and set the frame rate of your Tentacle (make sure it is the same as the frame rate of the BMCC)
- Set the Output Volume at the same level (MIC or LINE) as the BM Camera
- Your Tentacle has to be in „Green Mode“
- Go to the BMCC Menu > Settings > Camera > Set the frame rate
- Go to the BMCC Menu > Settings > Audio > set Input Level (Line or Mic)
- Connect your Tentacle with the Tentacle to 6.3mm jack cable to the Mic IN on the side panel of the Blackmagic Cinema Camera
For more information on the setup go here.