- Open the Setup App and set the frame rate of your Tentacle (make sure it is the same as the frame rate of the Blackmagic Production Camera)
- Set the Output Volume at the same level (MIC or LINE) as the camera
- Your Tentacle has to be in „Green Mode“
- Go to the BMPC Menu > Settings > Camera > Set the frame rate
- Go to the BMPC Menu > Settings > Audio > set Input Level (Line or Mic)
- Connect your Tentacle with the Tentacle to 6.3mm jack cable to the Mic IN on the side panel of the Blackmagic Cinema Camera
For more information on the Tentacle Setup App go here.