Tentacle Sync started as a do-it-yourself project. Because we used Macs those times, Tentacle Sync Studio is a Mac native application, written in a Mac native programming language and using Mac native libraries and codecs. That’s why we cannot simply port Sync Studio to Windows. We are still thinking about a solution, but we don't want to raise any hopes of a Windows version any time soon.
Articles in this section
- How to Add a New Tentacle via Bluetooth with Android
- How to set a custom timecode
- Will there be a Windows version of Tentacle Sync Studio software?
- What is the difference between Timecode Tool and Sync Studio?
- Multicam Mode but only one video track
- Setup your Tentacle with the App
- How many activations of Standalone Tentacle Sync Studio?
- How to get a software license without a Tentacle Device?