If you want a different Timecode value than the one of the internal realtime clock of the Tentacle, you can do so.
Set Custom Timecode or Phone Time
- Start your Tentacle in Red Mode
- Open the Setup App on your mobile device
- Connect your Tentacle to your mobile device via Cable or Bluetooth
- Tip on the orange running Timecode and a window will pop up
- Select a value for custom timecode > Set custom Timecode or set it to Time of Day > Set to Phone Time
- The running Timecode will switch to that time and change to green.
Please just set a custom Timecode to one of your Tentacle devices. If you did, use the provided black DSLR Mini Jack to Mini Jack cable to connect that "Master" Tentacle to the other Tentacle devices you have and sync them. If you set all Tentacle devices with the phone, you will have an offset in between the Tentacle devices Timecode due to the inaccuracy of the phone time.