- TC output via headphone jack
- Send notifications to your phone about critical battery states, recording errors and low remaining recording time
- Fixed a bug where the device could not start recording after jam synced via external LTC
- Fixed a bug where the device was not visible via bluetooth when a zero-length name was set.
- Fixed a bug where the headphone output remained de-activated when the device was sent to sleep and waked up again
- Fixed a bug where the device did not wake up from sleep mode (bug introduced in 2.4.0)
Before you start:
- Before performing the update, please backup your microSD card first
- Make sure your TRACK E has sufficient battery. If your updating computer is a laptop, make sure it has sufficient battery or is connected to mains
- The Tentacle Sync Studio software (macOS) or the Tentacle Setup software (macOS/Windows) should not be running at the same time as the Firmware Update App.
- Download the firmware update app, install it and open it
- Connect your TRACK E via USB cable to the computer and switch it on
- Wait for the update app to connect to your TRACK E
- If an update is needed, start the update by pressing the "Start Firmware Update" button
- During the update process (few minutes) your TRACK E status and level LEDs will blink purple
- The updater app will tell you when your TRACK E was successfully updated
- To update more TRACK Es you have to close and start the app again
In the unlikely case that the firmware update fails, your device needs to be restored.
In this case please contact: email@example.com