Blackmagic Design has their own iOS video recording app, the Blackmagic App. It has the same appearance and operating elements. It integrates effortlessly into the Blackmagic workflow with their other cameras and DaVinci Resolve. One of the features is the implementation of timecode from any synchronized Tentacle Sync devices.
Proceed as follows:
- Download the Blackmagic App(iOS)
- Enable Bluetooth® on your iPhone and in the Black
- Set your Tentacle's frame rate (same as Blackmagic App)
- Sync your Tentacle device so it's outputting timecode (blinking green)
- Set your Blackmagic Camera App:
- Settings > Accessories > Enable Bluetooth®
- Settings > Record > Timecode Display > select a Tentacle Sync device
We cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of information provided by third-party manufacturers, so we recommend that you contact these third-party manufacturers directly if you have any questions regarding their devices.