There are cameras like a Red or an Arri Alexa on the market, which have a Sync/Timecode Input and a Mic Input as well. We highly recommend to always use the Timecode Input instead of the Mic Input, if you have the option. Recording Audio Timecode through the Microphone Input is the second best option and should only be used with cameras like DSLR cameras that do not have a Timecode Input.
Articles in this section
- Android Phone and Original Tentacle Connection
- Compatibility new SYNC E and the Tentacle Sync Original
- Use Timecode Input or Microphone Input on Camera?
- Bluetooth connection Tentacle SYNC E and mobile device
- Zoom H4N Audio Recorder and Tentacle Sync Workflow
- iPhone and Tentacle Original Connection
- Does Tentacle Sync work with my DSLR Camera?
- Can I make my own cables?