In case you need to contact our support, it is helpful if you provide the serial number of your Tentacle and the firmware version. This information speeds up the process and we will be able to help you as fast as possible.
So where can you find the serial number? There are several options, which are listed here:
- Each Tentacle Single or Standard Set package carries a white sticker with the serial number/s
- Since December 2017 there is a postcard enclosed with that same white sticker
- If you connect your Tentacle to your computer via USB, turn it on and open your Tentacle Setup App for macOS or Windows, you'll find the serial number and the firmware version in the extended settings (for that go to your taskbar > mode > extended settings)
- The Setup App for iOS displays the serial number and the firmware version as well.
- The Setup App for Android will be able to display the serial number in the next software version.
You can download the latest software version of the Tentacle Setup App here.