In case you need to contact our support, it is helpful if you provide the serial number of your Tentacle SYNC E, TRACK E or ORIGINAL and its firmware version. This information speeds up the process and we will be able to help you as fast as possible.
There are several options to obtain your SYNC E & ORIGINAL serial number:
- Each Tentacle SYNC E Single or Standard Set package carries a white sticker with the serial number/s on the side.
- Since December 2017, every SYNC E comes with a postcard enclosed that also carries that same white sticker.
- You can find the serial number in your Tentacle Setup App for macOS and Windows. Connect your Tentacle to your computer via USB, turn it on and open your Tentacle Setup App. The find the serial under the extended settings (go to your taskbar > mode > extended settings).
- The Setup App for iOS and Android also displays the serial number and the firmware version as well.
You can download the latest software version of the Tentacle Setup App here.
Where is the serial number of the TRACK E?
- You can find the TRACK E serial number on the back of the body on a black sticker.
- The Setup App for iOS and Android displays the serial number as well as the firmware version.