If no cable is plugged into the mini jack port of the SYNC E, it automatically switches off after the set time period. This prevents an empty battery next time it is used, in case it has not been switched off after a shooting day. So, in case your Tentacles switches off after a certain time period, please check the settings in the app.
Articles in this section
- Timecode Tool basics (Windows)
- Tentacle Timebar app with QR Code synchronization of GoPro cameras (experimental)
- I didn't get my software license key?
- How can I deactivate my software license?
- How to use background notifications in the Android Setup App?
- How does the TRACK E audio monitoring with the Setup App work?
- How to get a license for the Tentacle Sync Studio from my TRACK E?
- I cannot add my SYNC E or TRACK E to Tentacle Setup App
- How does the Tentacle Setup App work on my Apple Watch?
- Output volume Mic / Line / Auto