If no cable is plugged into Tentacle's mini jack, it switches off automatically after the set time period. It prevents an empty battery next time it is used, if it has not been switched off after a shooting day. So in case your Tentacles switches off after a certain time period, please check the settings in the app.
Articles in this section
- Original Tentacle to Android Connection
- Plugin Power for built-in microphone
- Is Tentacle Sync compatible with GoPro 5/6/7 ?
- What means Auto Power Off?
- How can I synchronize my Android phone with Tentacle Sync box?
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K with Tentacle Sync
- Wireless Sync with the Tentacle Sync E
- Can I use the HDMI In/Out of my Mix-Pre for Timecode?
- Compatibility new SYNC E and the Tentacle Sync Original
- Connect Tentacle to Timecode or Microphone Input on Camera?