If no cable is plugged into the mini jack port of the Tentacle, it switches off automatically after the set time period. It prevents an empty battery next time it is used, in case it has not been switched off after a shooting day. So in case your Tentacles switches off after a certain time period, please check the settings in the app.
Articles in this section
- Original Tentacle to Android Connection
- Is the Sony FX6 compatible with Tentacle SYNC E?
- How do I monitor my audio recordings with the TRACK E?
- Does the TRACK E Timecode Audio Recorder need an external Timecode source like a SYNC E?
- Is the TRACK E Timecode Audio Recorder compatible with my Tentacle ORIGINAL Timecode Generator?
- Can I use the TRACK E Timecode Audio Recorder as a timecode generator?
- How do I connect my Tentacle Timecode Generator to a Camera or Audio Recorder?
- How to secure your cables with the Tentacle Clamp
- Output Volume Mic / Line / Auto
- Monitoring List of Setup App