If no cable is plugged into the mini jack port of the Tentacle, it switches off automatically after the set time period. It prevents an empty battery next time it is used, in case it has not been switched off after a shooting day. So in case your Tentacles switches off after a certain time period, please check the settings in the app.
Articles in this section
- Original Tentacle to Android Connection
- Recording and synchronizing with 50fps, 59,94fps and 60fps
- SONY Alpha 7 cameras and external monitor recorders
- Aaton Cantar X 1 - 3
- Canon C300 and Tentacle Sync Setup
- Canon C200 and Tentacle Sync Setup
- Plugin Power for built-in microphone
- Is Tentacle Sync compatible with GoPro 5/6/7 ?
- What means Auto Power Off?
- How can I synchronize my Android phone with Tentacle Sync box?