- Set Tentacle to "Green Mode"
- Set the frame rate (same as camera and sound recorder)
- Set the Output Volume to Mic or Line depending which input is being used
- Connect your Tentacle box either with the provided Tentacle to DSLR Mini Jack Cable to the 3.5mm Mic Input of the C200 OR use the Tentacle to XLR Cable to one of the XLR Inputs of the C200.
For more information on the Setup App, click here.
Setup Canon C200:
Please note that you can assign the audio channels on the C200 in the Menu -> Audio Setup -> Select CH1/CH2 Input OR Select CH3/4 Input.
- If you are using the 3.5mm Mic Input select for CH3 and CH4 the MIC Terminal as input. Set the recording format to RAW or XF-AVC, or set it to MP4 and then set the correct volume in the C200's Menu -> Recording/Media Setup -> Audio Setup -> Audio Rec Level CH3/CH4
- For the XLR setup use the audio level switches and dials on the back of the camera body to adjust the audio timecode level so that it is not clipping.
Be aware when using the 3.5mm Mic Input of the C200 the built-in microphone of the Tentacle will not be supplied with phantom or another kind of plugin power and therefore won't work. Without phantom/plugin power the option Auto Mic Level of the Tentacle does not work, so you have to set the level of the input manually.