The Canon C300 or C500 is easily synchronized with one our timecode generators Tentacle SYNC E or ORIGINAL.
Proceed as follows:
- Set camera, sound recorder and Tentacle device to the same frame rate
- Synchronize your Tentacle, so it's outputting timecode (Green Mode)
- Set the Output Volume > Line
- Set the camera menu:
- TC In/Out > 00:00 TC/UB Setup > Time Code > TC In/Out > In
- System Setup > Time Code Mode > Preset
- System Setup > Time Code Run > Free Run
- Connect the Tentacle to the TIME CODE port of the camera
- Use either one of these cables Tentacle to 90° BNC cable / Tentacle to BNC cable
- The camera automatically recognizes the timecode signal and displays an E next to the timecode. This indicates the external timecode source.
For more information on the Setup App, click here.