If you are ordering from outside the EU, you do not need to pay VAT.
If you are ordering from inside the EU, there are two options:
- You run a registered business and therefore have a valid VAT number. You can order our products VAT free. But you have to ship them to a member state of the European Union. This applies to the following countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Cyprus
- You do not have a valid VAT number: You have to pay 19% VAT
There are some countries/parts of countries/territories that have special regulations like Monaco, Channel Islands, Gibraltar and so on. If you are not sure, check out this website:
I am ordering from within the EU AND I have a valid VAT number. How can I avoid paying the value-added tax (VAT)?
- Just add your VAT number at the end of the ordering process in our shop at checkout (before you hit the Buy Now-button).
- Our shop will connect with the EU servers to check if the VAT number is valid. This might take a little while.
- If everything is OK, the VAT will be automatically removed.
The VAT number must match the delivery address. So if your shipping address is different from your billing address or is even in a different country, the deduction of the VAT might not be processed and you will have to pay VAT.