The Sony Venice is well equipped for timecode synchronization with file timecode, which basically every editing software is able read and process. The FX9 has a dedicated timecode BNC input (TC IN) on its back panel.
Proceed as follows:
- Set the camera and Tentacle Sync ORIGINAL or SYNC E device to the same frame rate
- Sync your Tentacle device
- Set your cameras menu
- TC/Media > Timecode > Mode: Preset > Run: Free Run
- TC/Media > TC Display > Display Select: Timecode
- Connect your synced Tentacle device to the TC IN port of the camera
- use one of these cables Tentacle to BNC 90° cable / Tentacle to BNC cable
- Ext-LK will appear in the camera display when timecode is locked
We cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of information provided by third-party manufacturers, so we recommend that you contact these third-party manufacturers directly if you have any questions regarding their devices.