The Zoom F4 has a dedicated BNC Timecode input, so you can use your Tentacle SYNC E or ORIGINAL as a timecode source. We recommend to have a Tentacle timecode generator connected to your F4 as a timecode source the entire shooting day for a hassle free workflow.
Proceed as follows:
- Set your Zoom F4 and your Tentacle device to the same frame rate
- Sync your Tentacle with the Setup App ( iOS, Android, macOS or Windows )
- Set the F4:
- Menu > Timecode > Mode > Ext > Ext. Audio CLK Sync > On
- Connect your synced Tentacle to the Timecode input of the Zoom F4
- Use either one of these cables Tentacle to BNC 90° Cable / Tentacle to BNC Cable