The RED Komodo / RED V-Raptor are compatible with Tentacle SYNC E, ORIGINAL timecode generators or TRACK E.
- Set the menu of the camera: Audio/TC > Timecode Source > External
- Set the camera and the Tentacle device to the same frame rate and synchronize your Tentacle device so that it's outputting timecode (blinking green)
- Connect your Tentacle SYNC E / ORIGINAL to the EXT port at the back of the Komodo body
- Use this adapter cable Tentacle to RED Komodo cable
- The camera display shows a green TC and E for external timecode source when synchronization is successful
- If you are using the RED KOMODO Expander Module, you'll need either one of these Tentacle to BNC cable / Tentacle to 90° BNC cable
- If you are using the RED V-RAPTOR Expander Blade, you'll need this Tentacle to LEMO 5-pin cable
- We cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of information provided by third-party manufacturers, so we recommend that you contact these third-party manufacturers directly if you have any questions regarding their devices.