The Blackmagic Ursa and Ursa Mini Pro are compatible with Tentacle SYNC E, ORIGINAL timecode generators or TRACK E.
- Switch on your Tentacle device and set it to output level Line
- Set the camera and the Tentacle device to the same frame rate and synchronize your Tentacle device so that it's outputting timecode (blinking green)
- Connect your Tentacle to the REF IN/TC in port at the right side of the Ursa body
- Use one of these adapter cables Tentacle to BNC cable / Tentacle to 90° BNC cable
- When the camera has taken the external timecode of the Tentacle, it will be shown on the camera display with EXT next to the timecode
We cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of information provided by third-party manufacturers, so we recommend that you contact these third-party manufacturers directly if you have any questions regarding their devices.