If you are using an Apple Watch with your iPhone, you can check the status of your SYNC E and TRACK E devices on your watch as well.
- install the Tentacle setup app on your iPhone
- enable Bluetooth on your iPhone and your Apple Watch
- the app ist automatically installed on your Apple Watch and the app icon with our octopus will be displayed on your watch
- opening the Tentacle app on your Apple Watch will show the Tentacle devices nearby with the following status informations: name, timecode (only 6 digits hh:mm:ss), sync status (red or green), frame rate, battery
- scroll down to check each device in the list
- click on one device in your list to check the running timecode with all 8 digits (hh:mm:ss:ff)