As you all probably know, the procurement of certain electronic parts has become very complicated during the past 20 months. To avoid future delays in production and delivery, we redesigned our SYNC E from scratch using electronic components that are more easy to obtain. The updated SYNC E offers all functionality and quality, you are used from the previous versions – of course the SYNC E mkII units are fully compatible with all our other products and will cost the same as before. As you may have guessed, we took the opportunity to also improve some aspects during this process such as a better battery management, Bluetooth 5.0, an even more sturdy build of the device and other general improvements, that make it more compatible with updates in the future. We will start shipping the SYNCE mkII in spring 2022.
Articles in this section
- Does Tentacle Sync work with my DSLR / Mirrorless Camera?
- Tentacle ORIGINAL timecode generator to Android connection
- How do I check if my Tentacle SYNC E is mk1 or mk2?
- What is the difference between the SYNC E and the SYNC E mkII timecode generator?
- What does Red Mode and Green Mode mean?
- Is there a battery replacement for the ORIGINAL Tentacle?
- How do I connect my Tentacle timecode generator to a camera or audio recorder?
- How to secure your cables with the Tentacle Clamp
- How to synchronize your Tentacle timecode generators via cable
- Sync your Tentacle devices to an external timecode source via Setup App