This firmware update will allow you to wirelessly monitor TRACK E audio on the Tentacle Setup app (iOS/Android) via Bluetooth. It also improves write performance & battery running time.
Before you start:
- Before performing the update, please backup your microSD card first
- Make sure your TRACK E has sufficient battery. If your updating computer is a laptop, make sure it has sufficient battery or is connected to mains
- The Tentacle Sync Studio software (macOS) or the Tentacle Setup software (macOS/Windows) should not be running at the same time as the Firmware Update App. The Tentacle can only be detected by one Tentacle software at a time
- Download the firmware update app, install it and open it
- Connect your TRACK E via USB cable to the computer and switch it on
- Wait for the update app to connect to your TRACK E
- If an update is needed, start the update by pressing the "Start Firmware Update" button
- During the update process (few minutes) your TRACK E status and level LEDs will blink purple
- The updater app will tell you when your TRACK E was successfully updated
- To update more TRACK Es you have to close and start the app again
Wireless Audio Monitoring on Android is only supported on Android 10 (API Level 29) and higher.
Monitoring latency and connection stability is highly dependent on the smartphone you are using.
In the unlikely case that the firmware update fails, your device needs to be restored. In this case please contact: email@example.com