You can easily synchronize your BMPCC camera to any of our timecode generator SYNC E / SYNC E mkII or ORIGINAL. The camera detects the timecode immediately when the Tentacle device is connected and directly writes it as meta data into the file.
- Set the same project frame rate to your camera and Tentacle device
- Synchronize your Tentacle device, so the it outputs timecode (Green Mode)
- Connect the Tentacle to the MIC input of your Blackmagic camera via the included cable
- The camera will display the timecode on the upper side of your camera display
- Leave the Tentacle device connected to the camera during the production day