Here's a selection of all the most Frequently Asked Questions. And yes, they genuinely come from you.
- Does Tentacle Sync work with my DSLR / Mirrorless Camera?
- Tentacle ORIGINAL timecode generator to Android connection
- How do I check if my Tentacle SYNC E is mk1 or mk2?
- What is the difference between the SYNC E and the SYNC E mkII timecode generator?
- What does Red Mode and Green Mode mean?
- Is there a battery replacement for the ORIGINAL Tentacle?
- Zoom H5 Audio Recorder and Tentacle Sync workflow
- Which microSD cards can I use with my TRACK E?
- How many hours can the included 16GB microSD card of the TRACK E record?
- How do I format the TRACK E microSD card?
- How can I sync my Zoom F2, or F2-BT, from a Tentacle?
- How do I add a TRACK E to a synced Tentacle setup?
Software / Apps
- Timecode Tool basics (Windows)
- Tentacle Timebar app with QR Code synchronization of GoPro cameras (experimental)
- I didn't get my software license key?
- How can I deactivate my software license?
- How to use background notifications in the Android Setup App?
- How does the TRACK E audio monitoring with the Setup App work?
Third Party Devices
- How can I sync my Sony FX3 camera?
- How does my RED Komodo / RED V-Raptor work with a Tentacle SYNC E or ORIGINAL timecode generator?
- How do I sync my Sony a7III with Tentacle timecode generators?
- How can I sync my Sony FX6 with Tentacle SYNC E?
- Zoom F6 and Tentacle Sync
- Arri Alexa Mini and Tentacle Sync workflow
- To which countries do you ship?
- Do you sell spare parts for the Tentacle Lavalier Microphone?
- How much are the shipping costs?
- Can my order be shipped with a shipping company other than UPS?
- What does the 2 year warranty include?
- How long is the delivery time of my order?