Learn more about our 32 bit float audio recorder TRACK E, microphone and its accessories.
- New features of TRACK E firmware 2.4.1 (2.4.0)
- TRACK E - Sleep Mode functionality
- Which microSD cards can I use with my TRACK E?
- How many hours can the included 16GB microSD card of the TRACK E record?
- How do I format the TRACK E microSD card?
- How do I add a TRACK E to a synced Tentacle setup?
- How to jam-sync my TRACK E from another timecode source?
- Where do I find the pinout of the TRACK E headphone output?
- Which microphones are compatible with the TRACK E audio recorder?
- Which windjammer or mounting do I need for the Tentacle Lavalier Microphone?
- TRACK E USB-C port and card reader
- TRACK E microSD card
- How do I monitor my audio recordings with the TRACK E?
- Does the TRACK E timecode audio recorder need an external timecode source like a SYNC E?
- Is the TRACK E timecode audio recorder compatible with my Tentacle ORIGINAL timecode generator?
- Can I use the TRACK E timecode audio recorder as a timecode generator?